Para más info, haz click AQUÍ
In this inspiring seminar, Adam shares his thoughts on the role of the 21st- century PA and why every assistant needs to be better prepared to meet the challenges and considerations of progressive organisations.
He explores what the future of the role of the Assistant is and how can Assistants be better prepared to meet tomorrow's challenges to ensure their success and longevity in their roles?
Adam will also share with you his Five Folder™ system, which is a simple system of workflow, used by PAs all over the world, to help you keep on track of all your work, and feel sane in a sometimes overwhelming job as an Assistant.
The schedule for the day will be as follows:
9.30 - 10.00: Registration
10.00 - 12.00: Part A (2 hours): ‘The 21st Century PA - Challenges and Considerations’
- What is the future of the role of the Assistant?
- How can Assistants be better prepared to meet tomorrow’s challenges to ensure their success and longevity in their roles?
12.30 - 13.00: Coffee Break
13.00 - 14.00: Part B (1 hour): ‘Revolutionise the way you work with The Five Folder™ System
- Are you swamped with work - electronic and paper?
- Do you feel as though you can’t keep on top of all those activities that need doing? Brain overload?
14.00 - 15.30: Extra activity: Networking Lunch at Gallery Hotel (tickets: 20€)
About the speaker:
Adam Fidler is a PA Trainer Practitioner who offers training and consultancy for Executive Assistants and PAs. Adam has worked as a Board-level business support manager/Assistant in a variety of blue-chip organisations, such as Boots PLC and Bank of America.
Adam is a qualified secretarial and business studies teacher, is a shorthand expert, a regular contributor of articles and 'best practice' to secretarial magazines and a well-known speaker at secretarial events, at home and abroad.
With the collaboration of:
- Gallery Hotel - 249 Carrer del Rosselló, 08008 Barcelona - View Map